Once created, financial configurations can be activated, deactivated, or deleted depending on the needs of your firm.
For more information on creating financial configurations, see our mult-step process, starting with step one.
Activating a Configuration
Financial configurations can be activated once all of the steps on the configurations page have been completed and the progress bar has reached 100%. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click a configuration on the Financial Configurations page to view its progress.
- Click the Activate button in the top right corner.
- Clicking Activate will open a modal confirming activation.
- Activation will update all records assigned to the configuration, so it should be done outside of business hours.
- Click Activate again if you're ready to proceed.
Activated configurations are in a Read Only state, and cannot be changed unless they're deactivated. This is because any changes made will impact records in use.
Deactivating a Configuration
Should you wish to delete or make changes to your configuration, first you will want to deactivate it.
- Click Deactivate.
- A confirmation modal will appear.
- Click Deactivate to proceed.
Deleting a Configuration
If a configuration is no longer needed, it can be deleted from a deactivated state.
- Click Delete.
- A confirmation modal will appear warning you the configuration will be permanently deleted.
- Click Delete if you wish to proceed.