Latest Version: 24.1
Release Date: 02/01/2021
- Added the ability to control whether 'No Date' records—records where the field mapped to the Date column is empty—are displayed in the Activity Timeline.
- Added an icon to indicate repeating tasks in a Matter Plan.
- Added the option to hide the 'Color’ column within the Matter Plan component if your Org doesn’t color code Tasks.
- Archived Tasks are now shown in the Activity Timeline.
- Improved the readability of info popovers.
- Improved error logging for LRN referral sync.
- Moved the location of the MDAPI:
- The MDAPI will no longer be accessible via URL. Instead, it can be accessed via a tab called 'Configure MDAPI' in the app launcher.
- Increased the timeout limit for the Intakes API to 120 seconds to improve compatibility for certain integrations.
- Solved a bug where an error appeared after users exited the 'Access Documents' modal in Referrals Pro.
- Fixed an issue where Matter Task due dates changed after a Matter Stage change.
- Solved a bug which caused the Matter component to freeze with a spinning load wheel when one of the Matter Tasks had a deactivated status.
- Fixed an issue which caused Intake and Matter names to be improperly updated when a Party name was changed despite disabling the setting to do so.
- Solved a bug where LRN sync for Case Type was overriding the 'IsAvailable’ field within an Org.
- Fixed an issue with the 'Amount Due’ field on the Lien object. There is now a new version of this formula field which properly displays a currency value. See upgrade instructions for details on how to identify the new field.
- Solved a bug where firm names weren’t displayed in full in the 'Refer Out’ modal in Referrals Pro.
- Improved error messaging for permission issues when making a Matter Stage Switch.
- Removed the AllMatterTeam trigger from the Litify packaged Apex triggers. This will not impact users or functionality.
- Implemented extensive security improvements to comply with Salesforce best practices.