Products and Versions Impacted
- Docrio - All versions
- Google Chrome - All versions
We’ve identified an issue impacting some Users when attempting to preview a document in Docrio while using the Google Chrome browser. Users may receive the following message when attempting to preview a document:
- “This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the issue”
Below is an image showing an example of the error.
We’ve determined the cause of this issue to be a specific setting in the User's Chrome settings. See the Workaround section below for steps on how to resolve this issue.
We've identified the following workaround to help users avoid this issue:
- Click the "3 dots" icon on the top-right within the Chrome browser and select Settings.
- Scroll down to Privacy and Security and open Site Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom, expand Additional Content Settings, and click PDF documents.
- Toggle the setting named "Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome" to OFF.
- Close the Google Chrome Settings tab.
- Changes should be saved automatically.
Litify Support Information
Still having trouble? Litify can help. If you've walked through the steps above and are still having trouble, please don’t hesitate to contact Litify Support at firstname.lastname@example.org (or Submit a Request).