Create a Source record as soon as a new source is identified, directly from an intake. This method is faster (and less disruptive) than navigating to the Sources app while completing intakes.
How to Create a Source Record from an Intake
- Navigate to Intakes.
- Select an [Intake Name].
- Navigate to the Details tab.
- Edit the Source field.
- Select + New Source.
- Choose a record type and select Next
- Complete the following fields:
- Source Name: Defines human-readable name.
- Related To: Maps record types associated to this source.