After the initial intake process, you might determine that a case is not right for your firm—yet ideal for another. You can refer out these intakes using the Litify Referrals Network and still get commission on the referred case if they accept it.
Things to know:
- You cannot refer out intakes you have received as referrals.
- Intakes must have the Case Type and Case State (not Status) fields completed before you can send a referral.
How to Refer Out An Intake
- Navigate to Intakes.
- Select an intake that has not been referred to your firm.
- Find the Litify Actions tab > Refer Out.
- Fill out the required fields.
- You can also suggest an agreement (such as a referral fee) at this stage.
- Select Confirm.