When a case requires an updated or entirely different matter plan, you can delete the existing one and select another one.
The Stages related list must be available on the Matter Page Layout before users can access the settings needed to remove a matter plan. This is not a default configuration for Litify and may require your Salesforce Administrator to set up.
How to Remove & Replace a Matter Plan
- Navigate to Matters > [Matter Name]
- Navigate to Stages related list.
- Delete every stage using the dropdown action menu.
- Navigate to the Stages tab.
- Choose an option from the a Matter Plan dropdown.
The matter now has a new matter plan, including all associated tasks and stages.