You can create multiple task sets for each matter plan and activate them in various situations to add flexibility.
Matter Plans are comprised of Stages and Tasks. A Task Set is a special inactive stage that holds a collection of tasks which can be applied to a Matter as needed. Think of Task Sets as a situational stage.
How to Create a Task Set
1. Create the Parent Task Set (Stage)
- Navigate to App Launcher > Matter Plans.
- Select a [Matter Plan Name].
- Select New in the Matter Stages section.
- Complete the following fields:
- Matter Stage Name: Name of Task Set (stage)
- Stage Order: Number (sorts)
- Task Set: Enable checkbox to convert the stage to a task set.
2. Create Tasks
- Select the [Matter Stage Name] you just created.
- Select New in the Default Matter Tasks section.
- Define the task name and requirements.
- Save & New.
- Repeat for as many tasks as necessary.
Now this task set is available to users on a matter record associated with the parent matter plan.