Docrio lets you store and work with files directly within Litify—on the matters, intakes, and other records you work with every day. From police reports to case cost receipts, you can keep all of your files organized and in one place throughout the lifecycle of your cases.
With Docrio, you can:
- See files relevant to your work
- Find specific files with ease
- Preview files directly in Litify
- Upload new files, and add new versions of files to Litify
This user guide discusses document management for Matters. The same user experience is true for documents attached to any object (e.g., Accounts, Intakes). Contact your Salesforce Administrator if you need Docrio added to an object.
- Docrio End User Permission Set
- Users must have File Actions assigned to their Salesforce Profile in order to interact with files.
- Open Litify Matters > Matters > select a Matter Name.
- Choose the Documents tab.
Supported File Types
Docrio can render live previews for the following file types:
File Size Limit: 5GB