You can delete files attached to your Matter from the Details panel.
How to delete a document in Docrio
- Navigate to Litify Matters > Matters > select a Matter Name.
- Select the Documents tab > select a FILE NAME.
- Click the Delete icon at the top right, and a modal appears.
- Select Delete again to confirm.
Granting users permission to delete documents they didn't create
By design, users can only delete File_Info records they did not create with the Modify All permission on File_Info. Admins need to create a custom profile and permission set to allow users to do so. Take the following steps:
1. Clone the affected User profile
- Navigate to Salesforce Lightning Setup by clicking the cog on the right side of the header.
- Under the Users section, select Profiles > Litify Standard Users > Clone
- Rename the cloned profile (in the below gif we used 'Litify Advanced Users' > Save
2. Edit Profile to add custom permissions
- Select the newly cloned profile
- Click Object Settings > type "file info" into the search bar
- Click Edit
- Select the checkbox for Modify All > Save
3. Apply the new profile to desired users
- Select Users > [Desired user] > Edit
- Apply the new profile from the picklist on the right > Save