You can upload files via the upload button or drag-and-drop files from your local hard drive into the matter’s Documents Tab.
How to Upload a Document to Docrio
- Open Litify Matters > Matters > select a Matter Name.
- Choose the Documents tab in the expanded Intake.
- Select the Upload icon in the submenu to access files on your local hard drive.
- Choose all the files you wish to upload and select Open.
- Review the pre-populated File Name and change if necessary.
- Select a Document Category from the dropdown. This selection determines where in the file tree on a given Intake your documents are stored from the Category view.
- Records and Case Costs have sub-categories for more specific organization.
- Select Upload. An upload status bar appears.
- Once the upload is complete, you can review your documents quickly by toggling to the List view and sorting by CREATED DATE.
You can also drag-and-drop files from your local hard drive into the matter’s Documents Tab.
Note: Document Categories are customizable. Contact your Salesforce Administrator if you would like to add a new document category.