After you have installed Docrio One-Click Edit and authenticated to Litify you can launch the app to begin making revisions.
How to Launch Docrio One-Click Edit
- Navigate to Matters > select a [Matter Name].
- Navigate to the Documents tab.
- Find a document to edit and expand the ACTIONS dropdown > Edit.
- A modal appears. Select Open Docrio Edit.
- The file you are editing downloads to your local hard drive and can be viewed in Docrio Edit > File Status.
- Microsoft Word launches with the current version of your document.
- Edit the document as needed.
- Save to push changes into Litify as a new document version.
All downloads and version changes during this session are viewable in the Docrio Edit tray, under File Status > History.