A packet is a collection of document templates that can be pre-built and used for specific case types. Packets are accessible by end users from the Documents tab on a matter.
How to Build a Packet
- Navigate to App Launcher > Packet Builder.
- Select New Packet.
- Provide values for the following fields:
- Packet Name: Referenced when selecting packets to merge for a matter.
- Packet Code: Can be used to build a code system in your firm.
- Starting Object: All templates in a packet must use the same starting object. You cannot change the starting object after initial creation.
- Select Add Templates. A modal with a list of templates matching the same starting object appears.
- Select all document templates that apply.
- Set the order for each template in the right panel.