Interact with party records without having to drill into their details first. Each row of the Parties component has a series of quick actions you can perform directly from the matter.
How to Use Party Quick Actions
- Navigate to App Launcher > Matters.
- Select a Matter Name.
- Navigate to the Sidebar > Parties.
- Select the Dropdown icon on a Party row.
- Choose from the following actions:
- Edit: Update the party’s role.
- Open Party: Opens party record in a new tab.
- Remove Parent: Moves a sub-level record to the primary level; does not remove parent party from the matter record.
- Remove: Removes a party and its role from the matter record.