You can generate a packet (set of documents) for a matter using the Merge Packet button. The kind of packets available depend on the parent record; in this case, it is a matter record.
To create new packets, see the Create File Packets guide.
How to Generate a Packet in Docrio
- Navigate to Matters > [Matter Name].
- Select the Docrio tab.
- Select the Merge Packet icon. A modal appears.
- Search or Scroll through the list of packets. You can Show the contents of a packet to review all the documents that are generated.
- Choose a [Packet Name].
- Select Next.
- Review the fields displayed. Some may require manual entry while others auto-populate based on information provided in the parent matter record. You can also Preview the document before generating.
- Select Generate.
- Wait for the progress bar to be 100% complete. Once complete, all generated files are listed in Docrio for review, edit, preview, or download.