Article Under Review: This article is currently under review. While it is being reviewed you may find that this article contains inaccurate or broken links and outdated images/gifs. We apologize for any confusion this causes and we hope to post an updated article soon. For any questions or concerns in the meantime, please reach out to your CSM.
This article is an overview of what to expect while implementing Litify Inbox.
- Requirements phase: We want to understand how your firm uses email, events, calendars, and attachments.
- Provisioning phase: Complete and submit the linked questionnaire. Invisible then sets up the required Tenant space (the Litify Inbox “org”) and provide credentials to the Admin Panel.
- Review phase: At this point Invisible reviews the questionnaire, requirements, and identifies any potential pain points/best practices
- Workflow building phase: Litify Services develops recommended workflow(s) for common tasks, such as:
- Save Email
- Save Attachments
- Schedule Events (most likely point of complexity)
- See colleagues’ calendars
- TPM then coordinates a call with Litify Services and Kate to install Inbox.
- Training begins for Admins & pilot users. Pilot group of users completes setup and tests the recommended workflows.
- Notify end users of Inbox go-live date, training dates.
- Training begins for end users.
- Firm IT mass deploys Inbox for all users.
- Users complete setup.
- If Events do not currently live in Outlook, migrate Events to Litify after all users have fully set up their Inbox accounts