This article is an overview of what to expect while implementing Litify Inbox.
- Requirements phase: We want to understand how your firm uses email, events, calendars, and attachments.
- Provisioning phase: Complete and submit the linked questionnaire. Invisible then sets up the required Tenant space (the Litify Inbox “org”) and provide credentials to the Admin Panel.
- Review phase: At this point Invisible reviews the questionnaire, requirements, and identifies any potential pain points/best practices
- Workflow building phase: Litify Services develops recommended workflow(s) for common tasks, such as:
- Save Email
- Save Attachments
- Schedule Events (most likely point of complexity)
- See colleagues’ calendars
- TPM then coordinates a call with Litify Services and Kate to install Inbox.
- Training begins for Admins & pilot users. Pilot group of users completes setup and tests the recommended workflows.
- Notify end users of Inbox go-live date, training dates.
- Training begins for end users.
- Firm IT mass deploys Inbox for all users.
- Users complete setup.
- If Events do not currently live in Outlook, migrate Events to Litify after all users have fully set up their Inbox accounts