You can check the status of a referral from its record details.
How to Check a Referral's Status
- Log in to Litify.
- Navigate to Referrals > [Referral Name].
- Review the Litify Status field.
- New: The referral was created, but not sent to a handling firm.
- Under Review: The referral was sent to a handling firm, but it has not been processed.
- Pending: The referral was sent to a handling firm and the firm declined, turned down, or let the case expire.
- Turned Down: The handling firm chose not to work the referral. Transaction Status is pending. If the originating firm chooses to give up the case, its status is Cancelled and its Transaction Status is given up.
- Signed Up: The handling firm chose to work the case.
- Won: The handling firm won the case.
- Settled: The handling firm settled the case.
- Lost:The handling firm lost the case.