Admins should create a custom permission set and assign it to the user(s) tasked with importing the firm's data. This permission set can later be de-activated.
How to Create a Custom Permission Set
- Enable: Set Audit Fields upon Record Creation under System Permissions. See this article for information about this setting.
- Navigate to Setup > Permission Sets > New. Follow this article for more information about enabling these permissions.
- Name it Importing Permission Set. Select the license your users are assigned.
- Select Save.
- Navigate to System Permissions and enable the required permissions.
- Enable "Set Audit Fields upon Record Creation" permission in System Permissions.
- Assign this permission set to the user who will be importing your data into Litify.