Admins can mass delete records with data loader. Litify recommends exporting records before deletion. You must have delete permission on the records' parent object(s) to complete this process.
- Create a CSV file containing the record IDs of the records you are deleting.
- Navigate to data loader and login with your Salesforce credentials.
- Select New Task, then click Delete in the upper-left corner.
- Choose the object whose records you are deleting. In this example, we're deleting party records.
- Select Next.
- Select Upload CSV, then locate the CSV containing the records you are deleting.
- Step 3 displays the headers and sample data. Ensure these are accurate, then select Next.
- On Step 4, select Save & Run
The next page displays the failed or successful deletion. Each task contains links to information about the errors or successes.