You can manually add time entries on a matter. These entries can be marked as billable or non-billable and contain notes, task types, hours, and other details.
How to Add a Time Entry to a Matter
- Log in to Litify.
- Navigate to Matters > [Matter Name].
- Scroll to the Time Entries component.
- Select + Add Time Entry.
- Complete the following fields:
- Date: Day of time worked
- Type: Task type
- Description: Freeform notes
- Status: Paid or Unpaid
- Billable: Enable or Disable
- Billed By: Firm User
- Billed To: Party Account
- Hours: Hours worked
- Rate: Hourly rate in dollars
- Amount: Total based on hours x rate
- Select Create.