Admins can assign permission sets to users to grant access to specific objects, fields, and Litify Actions.
How to Manage Permission Set Assignments
- Log in to Litify.
- Navigate to Setup > Users.
- Find and select the user whose permissions you are changing.
- In the User window, hover over Permission Set Assignments > Select Edit Assignments.
- To add permissions: select the permission sets from Available Permission Sets and select Add.
- To remove permissions: select the permission sets in Enabled Permission Sets and select Remove.
You successfully changed this user's permissions.