You can use questionnaires to qualify intakes and build essential information to form a potential case. Answers to questionnaires are saved as related records to an intake and follow the lifecycle of a case if opened as a matter.
How to Use a Questionnaire
- Log in to Litify.
- Navigate to Intakes > Select an [intake name].
- Navigate to the Questionnaires tab.
- Add a questionnaire.
- Complete questions in each section.
- Select Next to proceed to the next section.
You can relaunch a questionnaire to overwrite old answers.
- Complete a questionnaire.
- Select Relaunch.
- Proceed through the questionnaire again.
Review Qualification Status
Completing a questionnaire on an intake automatically checks the "Qualified" checkbox in System Information when the questionnaire does not trigger any Case Qualification Criteria.