Admins can update a user's profile, which determines general access across Litify. For more granular permissions, Admins should use permission sets.
- Litify Standard User: general users with access to important objects, but limited Administrative Permissions and General User Permissions.
- Litify Power User: high level of access across all objects, tabs, and settings, including many Administrative Permissions and General User Permissions.
To view complete profile settings, navigate to Setup > Profiles and locate the profile you want to view.
How to Update a User's Profile
- Log in to Litify
- Navigate to Setup > Users.
- Find and select the user's name you wish to update.
- Select Edit.
- Choose the user's new profile from the Profile dropdown list.