Welcome to Litify Referrals Pro. Follow this guide to learn about the basic processes on our referrals platform. Read each step and click each link for more detailed information. Litify Referrals gives you the tools to send referrals to partner firms, keep track of sent referrals, invite firms to Litify, manage received referrals, and transform received referrals into intakes and cases to continue working on them on Litify. Begin sending, receiving, and managing referrals on Litify today.
This 10-step guide covers:
• Litify Referrals Pro Overview
• Logging in to Litify
• Litify Search Bar
• Litify Navigation Tabs
• Referrals List View
• Referral Record Page
• Litify Actions
• Managing Received Referrals
1. First, read the Litify Referrals Pro Overview for information about our referrals platform.
2. Next, log in to Litify to get started on Referrals Pro. After logging in you will be directed to the Home tab.
3. Search bar: Search your organization using the Search Salesforce bar at the top of the page. Use this search bar to locate referrals you are working on, parties, or anything else in your org.
4. Tabs: On this page, you'll also find the main navigational tabs on the toolbar. Each tab is a link that directs you to a list of records of that type. The home tab contains dashboards, reports, events, tasks, and recent items. The Firms tab contains all firms you have in your org. The Referrals tab contains all of your referrals. The Reports tab contains all the reports you can access. The Support tab directs you to the Litify Success Community.
Click the dropdown arrow on a tab to create a new referral, view a list of recent referrals, and view a selection of recent list views. These allow you to quickly access important areas or recent areas.
5. Click the Referrals tab to navigate to the list view of all referrals assigned to you. On this page you can:
• Create a new list view to see a different list of referrals.
• Send a new referral with the new button in the upper-right corner. Check out the Sending Referrals Overview.
• Edit referrals inline. See Salesforce documents for considerations about inline editing.
6. Referral page: Click any referral to view its information and work on it. This referral record page contains all information you have added to the referral. The sections include: Details, Client Information, Case Information, Case Description, Sync Information, and Extra Information. Each section contains a set of fields.
Administrators can edit page layouts to determine the exact fields displayed on the referral.
7. Activities: While on the referral in step 5, locate the Activities section on the right. In this section, you can add Events, Tasks, and Calls to this referral. Each of these activities is stored in the Activity section on this referral. View Salesforce documentation about Activities.
Every event, task, and call you add to the referral appears on the Activity Timeline.
8. Litify Actions: Litify Actions allow you to quickly perform specific actions that update fields and streamline the referral process on Litify. Locate the Litify Actions component on the right side of the referral page. See the Litify Actions Overview for complete information.
9. Parties: Create party records for important businesses and individuals involved with intakes. Read the Overview of Parties for complete information.
10. Read the Receiving Referrals Overview for introductory information about managing incoming referrals on Litify.