Welcome to Litify Intakes. Follow this guide to learn about the basic processes on our intakes platform. Read each step and click each link for more detailed information, then proceed to the next step. The links direct you to different parts of this Success Community.
Litify Intakes gives you the tools to compile intake information, qualify intakes with questionnaires, and transform intakes into cases to continue working on them on Litify. Begin managing intakes on Litify today.
This 11-step guide covers:
• Litify Intakes Overview
• Logging in to Litify
• Litify Search Bar
• Litify Navigation Tabs
• Intakes List View
• Intake Record Page
• Litify Actions
1. First, read the Introduction to Litify and Litify Intakes Overview for information about our intakes platform.
2. Next, log in to Litify to get started on Litify Intakes. After logging in you will be directed to the Home tab.
3. Search bar: Search your organization using the Search Salesforce bar at the top of the page. Use this search bar to locate intakes you are working on, parties, or anything else in your org. For best practices, use the search bar to search parties before creating a new party and intake.
4. Tabs: On this page, you'll also find the main navigational tabs on the toolbar. Each tab is a link that directs you to a list of records of that type. The home tab contains dashboards, reports, events, tasks, and recent items. The Tasks tab contains your tasks. The Parties tab contains your parties. The Intakes tab contains all the intakes you can access. The Support tab directs you to the Litify Success Community.
Click the dropdown arrow on the intakes tab to create a new intake, view a list of recent intakes, and view a selection of recent list views. These links allow you to quickly access recent areas.
5. Click the Intakes tab to navigate to the list view of all intakes assigned to you. On this page you can:
• Create a new list view to see a different list of intakes.
• Create a new intake with the new button in the upper-right corner.
• Edit intakes inline. See Salesforce documents for considerations about inline editing.
6. Intake page: Click any intake to view its information and work on it. This intake record page contains all information you have added to the intake. The sections include: Details, Case Details, Case Location, and System Information. Each section contains a set of fields.
Administrators can edit page layouts to determine the exact fields displayed on the intake.
7. Activities: While on the intake in step 6, locate the Activities section on the right. In this section, you can add Events, Tasks, and Calls to this intake. Each of these activities is stored in the Activity section on this intake. Every event, task, and call you add to the intake appears on the Activity Timeline. View Salesforce documentation about Activities.
8. Parties: Create party records for important businesses and individuals involved with intakes. Read the Overview of Parties for complete information. Additionally, we suggest you create parties and intakes at the same time to ensure you are gathering and populating important fields. Create a new party, then click Save & Create Intake.
9. Litify Actions: Litify Actions allow you to quickly perform specific actions that update fields and streamline the intake process on Litify. Locate the Litify Actions component on the right side of the intake. See the Litify Actions Overview for complete information.
10. Questionnaires: Questionnaires are the primary tool for qualifying intakes and gathering important information. Read the Questionnaire Overview for introductory information, then read the Questionnaire navigation guide.
11. Roles: Use parties to add important roles to an intake. Roles include any important business or individual involved in a case: family members, attorneys, witnesses, insurance companies, and anything else. Read the Overview of Roles for complete information. Follow this guide for complete steps to creating roles.