Once installed, Litify Inbox automatically syncs events between Litify and Exchange (Outlook) when the following are true:
• The event was created after the User first logged in to Litify Inbox and synced it with Exchange
• The event date is not more than 60 days in the future, as of when the event was created
• The event date is not more than 14 days in the past, as of the current date
Exceptions to auto-sync of Events
There are some exceptions to the rules above. The most commonly encountered exceptions are outlined below. For more detail on exceptions to 1:1 sync, see this article.
• Events marked as “Private” and created in Exchange will not sync automatically
• These events can be synced manually by adding the “Litify” category to the event series in Outlook, or by saving the event series to Litify using the Litify Inbox sidebar
• Note: If you manually save a Private Outlook event to Litify, the Litify version will not be marked private. All event details will be visible to the owner and other users as normal.