Store insurance information in Litify such as policies, providers, and adjusters related to a legal matter. Insurances capture claim numbers, policy numbers, and insurance types based on the selected insurance--health, liability, and others. This information remains with a matter throughout its lifetime on Litify, ensuring you can review all insurance details at any time. Fine-tune your insurance processes on Litify.
• Relate insurances to legal matters and specific roles within matters, such as subrogation agencies and policy holders.
• Keep track of all insurance companies and policies involved in a legal matter.
• Create negotiations directly from insurances to streamline the process of negotiating with insurance companies.
• Run reports on insurance policies and companies across all legal matters to gain insight into case metrics.
• The Intake User Permission Set contains Create, Edit, and View all permissions for insurances.
• The Matter User Permission Set contains Create, Edit, and View All permission for insurances.
• The Power User Permission Set contains Create, Edit, View All, and Delete permission for insurances.
This object includes Health and Liability record types and page layouts out-of-the-box. These record types contain fields relevant to health insurance and liability insurance. Create additional record types as necessary to store information based on your firm's practices.
This insurance policy contains important information about the insurance type, insurance company, and the policy number. This page also contains lists that display all insurance records on the matter and negotiations associated with the current insurance.
Create New Negotiation action on insurance
Use this action to create a negotiation associated with this insurance easily.
Page Layouts containing this object
• Take Action layout on the matter object includes the insurance related list.
• Role (Take Action) on the role object includes the insurance related list.
Coverages picklist field contains these values. Add more as necessary:
Insurance Type picklist fields contains these values. Add more as necessary:
|Field Label||Field Name||Data Type||Definition|
|Adjuster||litify_pm__Adjuster__c||Lookup(Role)||The adjuster on the case where this insurance record was added.|
|Adjuster Name||litify_pm__Adjuster_Name__c||Formula (Text)||Name of the adjuster on the case.|
|Claim Number||litify_pm__Claim_Number__c||Text(100)||Claim number associated with this policy.|
|Combined Single Limits||litify_pm__Combined_Single_Limits__c||Currency(16, 2)||Combined single limits on this policy.|
|Comments||litify_pm__Comments__c||Long Text Area(32768)||Comments about this policy.|
|Coverages||litify_pm__Coverages__c||Picklist||Picklist of coverages. Add more values if necessary.|
|Created By||CreatedById||Lookup(User)||User who created this insurance record.|
|Insurance Company||litify_pm__Insurance_Company__c||Lookup(Role)||Insurance Company involved with this insurance record.|
|Insurance Company Name||litify_pm__Insurance_Company_Name__c||Formula (Text)||Name of the insurance company.|
|Insurance Name||Name||Text(80)||Name of this insurance policy.|
|Insurance Type||litify_pm__Insurance_Type__c||Picklist||Type of insurance|
|Last Modified By||LastModifiedById||Lookup(User)||Last user who edited this policy.|
|Matter||litify_pm__Matter__c||Lookup(Matter)||Matter where this insurance record was added.|
|Owner||OwnerId||Lookup(User,Group)||User who owns this record.|
|Per Incident||litify_pm__Per_Incident__c||Currency(16, 2)||Cost per incident.|
|Policy Holder||litify_pm__Policy_Holder__c||Lookup(Role)||Associated Policy Holder role.|
|Policy Holder Name||litify_pm__Policy_Holder_Name__c||Formula (Text)||Name of the Policy Holder.|
|Policy Number||litify_pm__Policy_Number__c||Text(100)||Policy number.|
|Record Type||RecordTypeId||Record Type||RecordType ID of this insurance record.|
|Subrogation Agency||litify_pm__Subrogation_Agency__c||Lookup(Role)||Associated Subrogation Agency Role.|
|Subrogation Agency Name||litify_pm__Subrogation_Agency_Name__c||Formula (Text)||Name of Subrogation Agency.|