The user who initially enables the Litify sync in Advanced Sync Settings is the running user. In some cases, you might deactivate this user. This will result in Apex errors. This guide shows you how to end a user's scheduled job and activate the sync with a new user.
1. First, deactivate the sync in Advanced Sync Settings.
2. Navigate to Setup and search for Scheduled Jobs.
3. In Scheduled Jobs, locate jobs submitted by the deactivated user.
4. Organize the table by "Next Scheduled Run" to view the upcoming jobs. Delete any scheduled jobs in the deactivated user's name.
5. Activate the sync in advanced sync settings to start new scheduled jobs with an active user.
Change the User Who Runs the LRN Sync
Was this article helpful?