Matter Tasks are the individual duties that need to be performed in association with a Matter. These Task can be found within Matter Stages, Matter Plans, and directly on Matters. You can add default Matter Tasks when building Matter Plans for items your firm will perform often. Additionally, you can manually create Tasks whenever the need should arise. Once created, assign Tasks to Matter Team roles in Matter Teams to coordinate plans.
This overview contains links to all articles about creating, editing, and viewing Matter Tasks.
Create and Edit Tasks
*Entries marked with the (Legacy) tag apply to earlier version of the Litify platform.
- Add Default Matter Tasks to a Matter Plan
- Add Tasks to a Matter Stage
- Edit Matter Tasks on a Matter Plan
- Create a Matter Task Type
- Mass Edit Tasks on Matter (Legacy)
- Set Reminders on Matter Tasks (Legacy)
- Filter Tasks on a Matter (Legacy)
Repeat and Remember Tasks
- Set Tasks to Repeat After Completion
- Create a Recurring Series of Tasks
- Set Reminders on Matter Tasks
View Matter Tasks