Take Action Release Overview
The Take Action Release is designed to put more ready-to-use features into the hands of firms, including fine-tuning existing features based on client feedback. We resolved the top request with an improved Questionnaire Builder. Related lists and record types on Roles allow firms to store and access vital information in context with each role. Use Litify Actions with Process Builder to automate your case management processes. With a focus on client-driven improvements to existing features, this release makes it easier for firms to qualify cases, work cases, and take action quickly.
Follow the Take Action setup instructions to configure your organization for the new changes.
Take Action Minor Release
Along with the changes in these release notes, view the changes in the Take Action Minor Release.
The new Questionnaire Toolkit simplifies creating and editing questionnaires by storing Questionnaires, CQC, and Questions in one place. The toolkit has a new design for easier use, including a visual overview of questions, navigation rules, and question sets within a questionnaire, each stored in a separate tab for visibility. Locate and edit navigation rules or questions with this simplified experience. Find more information here, and take a look:
You can now drag and drop questions to reorder them within question sets. You can also reorder navigation conditions to quickly change the design of each question set. You no longer have to delete questions and navigation to rebuild them in the correct order. Find more information here, and take a look:
Roles on Litify now includes an enhanced user interface and role record types. With role record types, you can create custom page layouts for every category--doctor, healthcare facility, family members--to capture information specific to each category. Customize page layouts to include related lists, such as Negotiations and Requests, associated with each role category. Gather vital information and ensure it remains in context with each role for the rest of the case's lifetime on Litify. Find more information here, and take a look at the information stored with this attorney:
Litify Actions can now be triggered via Process Builder to automate case management. Build processes based on specific criteria for all of your commonly-used actions, such as referring out intakes and opening matters. Or build a process that automatically signs up qualified intakes based on a field value or status change. Save your users time with automation tailored to your firm's processes. Find more information here, and take a look:
This release includes many new configurations that expand the scope of Litify, including insurances, damages, negotiations, and requests. These give new and existing customers additional ready-to-use features for data organization, tailored for best practices, including page layouts, tabs, and fields.
Our goal is to equip firms to get started on Litify by providing more features that many firms need. Additionally, we want to make implementations easier for new firms. This is just the beginning--look out for many more changes like this with every release.
Navigate to each page for more information about these features:
• Insurance object - captures information about insurance policies, providers, adjusters, and other insurance information
• Damage object - captures information about liens, medical bills, liabilities, providers, and other information about damages in a case.
• Negotiation object - captures information about demands, offers, and related insurance records.
• Request object - captures information about document requests that occur throughout a case, such as police reports, witness statements, and medical bills.
Along with the introduction of the above new objects, we've updated many of our existing features in the package to provide firms with new page layouts, fields, and tabs. See this guide to review recommended changes based on these updates.
• You can now disable account email matching rules for intakes created from referrals. Find more information here.LIT-2793)
• New CQC Builder is stored in the Questionnaire Toolkit tab with Questionnaire Builder. Find more information here.
• Filter the matter team members you want to reassign to quickly locate exact records. Filter by matter team member, matter, and party. Find more information here, and take a look: (LIT-2952)
• Matter Task Table can now expand or collapse on your matter page. (LIT-585)
• Matter Plan now displays the next stage when the current stage is marked complete. (LIT-1750)
• Improved task creation experience with updated UI. (LIT-2975)
• Statute of Limitations date now recalculates if either the selected Date field, Case Type, or Case State changes. Find more information here.
• Added ability to remove the notes column from Task Table component. Find more information here.
• Added ability to remove the Document Link column from Task Table component. Find more information here. (LIT-3186)
• Search for task sets when adding them to matters to narrow down the list of options. Find more information here.
• Creating a new party from a questionnaire now respects page layouts and record types, so you gather the right information at the right time. (LIT-2493)
• Creating records from questionnaires now populates the value for the new record on the questionnaire so you can keep working. Let's create a role from this questionnaire: (LIT-2578)
• Questionnaire Output organizes answers by Question Set, so you can see the exact order of answered questions. Find more information here, and take a look: (LIT-81)
• Questionnaire now supports "is blank"/ "is empty" operator for navigation rules. Use this to direct users to new question sets to gather information. (LIT-1517)
• Questionnaire Builder and CQC are now stored together in the Questionnaire Toolkit tab. Find more information here. (LIT-312
• Improved Questionnaire loading speed. (LIT-3188)
• Text fields in questions on questionnaires now expand when more text is added.
• If no active and available questionnaires exist in an org, questionnaire component contains a link to the Questionnaire Toolkit. LIT-3398
• Roles now maintain the same record type when an intake is converted to a matter, ensuring all customization is unchanged. (LIT-2690)
• Roles component now supports Person Account record types. (LIT-3116)
• Added new colors to Role Color Custom Metadata Types to improve UI. (LIT-3185)
• Advanced Search now includes a Search button to use after entering the search terms. 3399
• Globally enable/disable trigger execution via a custom setting. See this guide for more information. (LIT-3320)
• Fixed issues where Client State value did not populate on outgoing referrals if the value didn't exactly match the values supported by Litify Referrals Network. (LIT-2716)
• Fixed issue where intakes were not being created when clicking Save and Create Intake while creating a new party. (LIT-3222)
• Fixed issue where the search results on the Matter Team component had two cancel buttons.
• Fixed issue where Default Matter Tasks were failing when Repeat This Task was set to "After date completed." (LIT-2998)
• Fixed issue where Litify components, including matter team and matter plan, were throwing errors when opening matters in multiple tabs. (LIT-3070)
• Fixed issue where navigation rules in questionnaires were not navigating correctly for unanswered questions when using the Not Equals operator along with a blank value. (LIT-2452)
• Fixed issue where record type selection was skipped when creating records from lookups in questionnaires, such as creating parties. (LIT-2711)
• Fixed issue where CQC rules were not imported correctly when using the Load Standard Litify Questionnaires button. (LIT-2684)
• Fixed issue where creating an account from a lookup in a questionnaire sometimes forced a page reload. (LIT-392)
• Fixed issue where where hovering over a questionnaire name or removing a questionnaire caused an error. (Lit-3168)
• Fixed issue where roles without a defined role category caused errors when attempting to group roles. (LIT-2670)
• Fixed issue where admins were unable to change colors of Litify role categories. (LIT-2983)
• Fixed issue where emails could not be sent using Activity Composer on the Case object. (LIT-3184)
• Fixed issue where files could not be attached to event records. (LIT-3223)
• Fixed issue where Litify Setup App continued to have a tab for the deprecated Litify Settings page instead of the new settings page. (LIT-3000)
• Fixed issue where the wrong party or task populated the Associated Object Name field on the task. (LIT-3214)