This is a necessary step in setting up a new org or a trial org on Litify. Name your domain in Settings, then deploy it to users. Read this article along with Salesforce documentation for complete information.
1. Set up and deploy My Domain. You have to set your own custom domain name for your org. Navigate to Setup and search for My Domain in Quick Find Box. Click My Domain.
a. Enter your domain name. Your name can include up to 40 letters, numbers, and hyphens.
b. Click Check Availability.
c. Click Register Domain.
d. Wait for the automated email from Salesforce verifying that your domain is registered.
4. In the automated email "Salesforce domain ready for testing," click your domain URL. Log in.
5. Once you have logged in, navigate back to Setup > My Domain.
6. Click Deploy to Users.
7. Click OK in the pop-up window.
8. Switch back to Lightning Experience. Click your name in the upper-right corner and click Switch to Lightning Experience.
You completed the process to create your account and deploy your domain. You're ready to begin setting up your trial org on Litify. Continue on to these articles.