- Latest Release: Evolution
- Latest Version: v19.8002
- Release Date: 9/5/2019
- Installation URL: https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t1T00000070ah
- The Case Manager permission set (litify_pm__Matter__c.litify_pm__Case_Manager__c) has been added and made available to configure by Litify Power users and Litify Matter users.
- Improved security model for the LookupField component.
- Fixed bug where LookupFields would not search records if a user had no recently viewed records for that specific record type.
- Advanced Search results now display the locale format instead of database format for Date and DateTime fields.
- Advanced Search filtering has been improved for Record Type picklist values whose API name differs from its label.
- Advanced Search LookupField filters no longer persist when a user collapses (removes) a filter.
- Previously, users were unable to access the Non SpringCM Docs tab while having access to the Litify Docs component. This issue has been resolved.
- Resolved error where users were interrupted while adding a new task to a matter plan due to long load times for the Add Tasks module. Now, existing tasks finish populating in the modal before a user can add a new task.
- Resolved issue where users couldn’t properly view formula fields on records after upgrading to the previous release (19.7001).