Now you can add groups of tasks not bound to your matter plan as needed throughout a case. A task set contains all default matter tasks on a stage where the “Task Set” checkbox is marked as true. The same due date rules and functionality are available on task sets. The Add Task Set button on the "Create Tasks" window contains all task sets you've enabled.
This guide shows you how to add a task set to a matter stage.
1. Navigate to a matter to add a task set.
2. On a matter stage, click the add tasks button.
3. On the "Create Tasks" window, click Add Task Set.
4. The "Add Task Set" window contains all task sets. Search for task sets with the search bar to narrow down the options.
5. Click the dropdown arrow to the right to view the task names, descriptions, and matter team roles of all tasks in the set.
6. Check the Add Task Set box beneath every Task Set you are adding to this stage. Add as many sets as necessary.
7. Click Add to add all tasks to the stage.
8. Check every task you want to add to the stage, then click Create.
9. Review the new matter tasks on the matter stage.
Matter Tasks Overview
Add a Matter Task to a Matter Stage
Add a Task Set to a Matter Stage
Was this article helpful?