Add groups of Tasks not bound to your Matter Plan as needed throughout a case. A Task Set contains all default Matter Tasks on a stage where the “Task Set” checkbox is marked as true. The same due date rules and functionality are available on Task Sets.
This guide shows you how to add a Task Set to a Matter Stage.
Adding a Task Set
- Navigate to a Matter.
- Select the Matter Stage you wish to add the Task Set to.
- Click the Add Task Set button.
- Scroll through the list that appears, or search for the Sets you wish to add using the Search task sets... bar at the top of this window.
- In the Add Task Sets menu that appears, click the caret (^) next to each Set to see which Tasks it contains.
- The Add Task Set button on the "Create Tasks" window contains all Task Sets you've enabled.
- Click Add Task Set next to all Sets you wish to add, then click Next.
- On the next page, check the Tasks within the Task Set that you want to add.
- Here you can also customize the Tasks that you wish to add to a Stage before they're added. Rename Tasks, change who they're assigned to, delete individual Tasks and more.
- Make the necessary adjustments and click Create.