Profiles determine a User's general access to Litify. Profiles are not designed to control the entirety of a User's access to Litify. We suggest administrators use Permission Sets to grant complete permissions. See the article About Litify Permission Sets for steps to fine-tune User access.
Two profiles in the managed Litify package
• Litify Standard User - general Users with access to important objects, but limited Administrative Permissions and General User Permissions.
• Litify Power User - high level of access across all objects, tabs, and settings, including many Administrative Permissions and General User Permissions.
To view complete profile settings, navigate to Setup > Profiles and locate the profile you want to view. Read the article about Litify Profiles.
To change a user's profile:
1. Click the cog in the upper-right corner > Setup.
2. In the Quick Find Box enter Users > Click.
3. Locate the User whose profile you are changing on All Users > click their name.
4. On the User page, click Edit.
5. Select the User's new profile from the Profile dropdown list.
6. Click Save.
Create a Custom Profile
Manage Permission Set Assignments.
See additional Salesforce documents about Profiles for more information.