Common questions about Calendar Rules on Litify:
• How much is a Calendar Rules account to support the integration?
The cost of this integration is based on the number of jurisdictions you subscribe to on Calendar Rules. Visit Calendar Rules to get a quote for the exact cost.
• Will the events/rules appear on both Outlook and Salesforce calendar?
Yes, based on users' settings. See this article for information about Outlook and Salesforce sync.
• Can the “Trigger Date” for Calendar Rules be tied to a date or datetime field on the Matter, or must it always be manually entered?
The Trigger Date must be entered manually.
• What type of records are associated with Calendar Rules?
This feature generates standard event records and adds them to the matter owner's calendar.
• Why can't I see events I added to my calendar?
Calendar Rules Events are only added to the matter owner's calendar.
Calendar Rules FAQ
Was this article helpful?