Mass edit tasks on the task component to update the Due Date, Status, or Priority of one, several, or all tasks on a matter. Many tasks change throughout the lifetime of a case. Mass editing helps you keep up with those changes.
This guide includes two examples: editing the due date of several tasks and changing the status of many tasks.
Mass edit task Due Dates
1. Navigate to a matter and locate the task component on a matter stage.
2. Click the checkboxes to the left of each task you want to edit.
3. In the Edit Rows dropdown list, select which field you would like to edit: Due Date, Status, or Priority.
4. After selecting the field to edit, select the updated Due Date, Status, or Priority. In this example, we're updating the due date of several matters to a new date.
5. Click Submit and confirm the changes.
Mass edit task statuses
Use this feature to complete tasks or update task statuses on the new task component.
1. Click the checkboxes next to the tasks you are editing.
2. Select Status in the Edit Rows dropdown, then update the Status to your choice.
3. Click Submit.