This is the first step in the process to send Litify questionnaires. In this guide, add a Questionnaire Subject and Questionnaire Recipient field to the intake object. Then continue through the other steps in this guide to send an email containing questionnaire answers.
Add the first field
1. Navigate to Setup > Objects & Fields > Object Manager > Intake.
2. In the sidebar, click Fields & Relationships. Click New in the upper-right corner.
3. Choose Email as the data type. Click Next.
4. Field Label: Questionnaire Recipient.
5. Description: “Specify the recipient who will receive the intake email.”
6. Help text: “Who will receive this intake email?”
7. Click Next, and click Next again for step 3.
8. Uncheck all the boxes so this field is not shown on any page layouts. Click Save & New.
Add the second field
9. Repeat steps 1 and 2.
10. Choose Text as the data type. Click Next.
11. Field Label: Questionnaire Subject.
12. Length: enter the maximum length of characters for the text field.
13. Description: “The subject of the intake email to be sent out.”
14. Help Text: “What subject should be sent out in your intake email?”
15. Click Next, and click Next again for step 3.
16. Uncheck all the boxes in stage 4 so this field is not shown on any page layouts. Click Save.
Note: Locate your new fields on the Fields & Relationship page of the intake object manager.
You successfully created two fields.
Create an Email Template for your Questionnaire