Disable email matching rules so you can create different records for parties with the same last name, phone number, and email address, such as a family members. Email matching rules are used to merge two parties with the same email, but you might have a case where two people share an email address and you need separate party records for each of them. In that case, disable the matching rules.
1. In Referrals Pro, you receive two referrals. Each of them has the same last name, phone and email address.
2. Click Investigate for both, and create two intakes.
3. With email matching rules, Litify merges the two people together into one party. Disable this feature when these two parties are really two separate people, and you need separate party records for them.
1. Navigate to Litify Setup and click the Party Settings link in the left sidebar.
2. Click the toggle next to "Disable account email matching rules for intakes created from referrals" to disable it.
Create a Party