Release Date: Feb 20th, 2020
There’s a new custom lightning component you can add to intakes and matters to quickly add, edit, and organize parties + roles. This component improves the workflow for adding these records to a matter and removes the need to use multiple quick links or tabs.
- Admin Guide (this guide contains optional config that can be done after consuming the latest core release)
- User Guide
Clone Matter Plans Button
Users can now clone matter plans to create varying tracks for the same general case types.
Note: matter plans and case types should still have a 1:1 relationship, so remember to create a new case type to differentiate “NY Auto Accident” vs “NC Auto Accident.”
Matter Plan Tasks
- Improved error messaging when saving Matter Plan Task with a blank Assignee field
- Prevented users without proper permissions from editing the Assignee field in the Add Task Set modal
- Prevented dropdowns in the Add Task Set modal from being cut off by limited space
- Made Matter Plan table header sticky to maintain filter context and ability to add tasks when scrolling through a long list of tasks
- Resolved record query limit of 200 when loading Matter Plan Tasks
- Resolved an issue which could lead to tasks being auto-added when their stage was active despite this setting being disabled
- Resolved an issue where certain Matter Plan Stages could not be activated
- Resolved an issue where the Matter Plan Stage was not assigned upon auto-creation of Matter Plan Tasks, leading to the incorrect user being assigned
User Interface (UI)
- Resolved an issue caused by the Salesforce Spring ‘20 release which made some buttons translucent or invisible
- Resolved component error on creation of Insurance records from within the Role creation interface
- Net Attorney Fee values from the Settlement Calculator now map to the corresponding field on the Matter
- Resolved an issue which prevented updating the Settlement/Verdict Amount after updating the Attorney Fee % within the Settlement Calculator
Known Issue (Minor)
- For Litify Settings App > Auto-Add Task: if only the “Auto-add tasks to active Matter Plan stage” toggle is ON when a parent task is completed on the task table, its child tasks or dependent tasks will not automatically add. This issue will be resolved in a future release.
- If only the "Auto-add tasks when relevant dates are known" toggle is ON, this issue does not occur.
- If both toggles are ON, this issue does not occur.