Create a custom record page to arrange components with a different template on any record page, such as parties, intakes, matters, and events. In this example, we're creating a new record page for events.
1. From Setup, navigate to Lightning App Builder.
2. Click New and select Record Page. Click Next.
3. Name your page and select the object.
4. Choose a page template. In this example, Header and Right Sidebar is the template we're using. Click Finish.
5. The page opens. Add all necessary components to your new page. Click Save.
6. Click Activate on the popup window.
7. Optionally assign the new page as the org default.
Create a Custom Record Page
Was this article helpful?