Create a custom permission set and assign it to the user importing your data.
1. You must first enable: Set Audit Fields upon Record Creation under System Permissions. See this article for information about this setting.
2. Navigate to Setup > Permission Sets > New. Follow this article for more information about enabling these permissions.
3. Name it Importing Permission Set or anything that clearly indicates what this permission set is. Select the license your users are assigned. Click Save.
4. Navigate to System Permissions and enable the required permissions.
5. Enable "Set Audit Fields upon Record Creation" permission in System Permissions.
6. Assign this permission set to the user who will be importing your data into Litify.
Permission Set for Importing Data
Was this article helpful?