You must be a Salesforce Administrator to configure Notes.
- Label: Note
- API Name: lit_Note__c
Lightning Record Page Layouts
Existing Litify clients (as of October 2019) may need to update their Lightning Record Page Layouts to use Notes.
Notes must be added on all of the following layouts:
- Time Entry
Add Notes to Lightning Record Pages
- Open Setup > Object Manager.
- Select one of the supported objects, such as Damage.
- Select Lightning Record Pages > Page Label > Edit.
- Find Related List - Single in Standard Lightning Components.
- Drag Related List - Single onto the page.
- Update the Related List field to Notes. (Select the second Notes option in the list.)
Repeat this for all objects and record page layouts used by your users.