Some users choose to place the Questionnaire Output field on matters so users can easily view how clients answered questions on the intake.
A great and visually accessible way to put a questionnaire output field on any matter is to create a Quick Action. By creating a quick action, we're putting a small preview of information to streamline a user's interaction with a record. Please follow the instructions below to create a quick action for the Questionnaire Output.
1. Navigate to Object Manager in Setup and locate the Intake object.
2. Click Buttons, Links, & Actions in the sidebar.
3. Click New Action.
4. Complete the following page.
Action Type: Update a Record
Label: Questionnaire Output
5. Add the field to the layout.
6. Once you've saved your Quick Action, navigate to any Matter and click edit page. Once the page layout preview appears, add a Related Record Lightning Component and adjust the components settings to match the below:
a. Header Label: Questionnaire Output
b. Lookup Field: Primary Intake
c. Update Action: Questionnaire Output
7. Click Save.
8. Check your matters for the new Questionnaire Output.
Create Object-Specific Quick Actions