You can manually add tasks to a matter even when it already has pre-populated tasks defined by the matter plan. This allows for flexibility on top of matter plans, stages, task sets.
How to Add a Task to a Stage
- Navigate to Matters > [Matter Name].
- Select the tab where your Task Inline Editor component is located (Listed under "Stages" in this example).
- Select New Task.
- Complete the following fields:
- Subject: action required
- Due Date: when task is due
- Priority: level of urgency
- Status: stage of completion
- Comments: context for the task