You can manually add Tasks to a Matter at any time. This allows for flexibility in Matter Plans, Stages, and Task Sets as you're not stuck with only the Tasks that have been added.
How to Add a Task to a Stage
- Open a Matter.
- Select the Stage where you would like to add the Task.
- Select New Task.
- Complete the displayed fields depending on what you'd like accomplished in this new Task.
- The following fields are required:
- Assigned To: The individual (or group) responsible for completing the Task.
- Subject: Action required.
- Status: Stage of completion.
- Priority: Level of urgency.
- Click Save.