You can add Task Sets to a Matter to quickly modify the requirements. The number of Task Sets available to the Matter depends on how the assigned Matter Plan is set up.
How to Add a Task Set to a Matter
1. Navigate to Litify Matters. Click on any Matter Page. Note: Make sure there is a Matter Plan selected for the Matter.
2. Select the tab where your Task Inline Editor Component is located.
3. Select Add Task Set.
4. Scroll through the list of available Task Sets.
- Expand using the dropdown arrow.
- Select + Add Task Set to confirm.
- Select - Remove Task Set to undo.
5. Select Next.
6. Define task descriptions, assignments, statuses, and due dates.
7. Select Create.