You can add task sets to a matter to quickly modify the requirements. The number of task sets available to the matter depends on how the assigned matter plan is set up.
How to Add a Task Set to a Matter
- Navigate to Matters > [Matter Name].
- Select the tab where your Task Inline Editor component is located.
- Select Add Task Set.
- Scroll through the list of available task sets.
- Expand using the dropdown carrot.
- Select + Add Task Set to confirm
- Select - Remove Task Set to undo
- Select Next.
- Define task descriptions, assignments, statuses, and due dates.
- Select Create.