Table of Contents
- Upgrade steps
- Improvements and bug fixes
- Known Issues
There is one small but critical upgrade step for this release! After installing the new version, follow the step linked below.
- Installation link (production): https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t1T000000ExkY
- Installation link (sandbox): https://test.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t1T000000ExkY
- Matters + Intakes v21.2 Upgrade Steps
Improvements and bug fixes
- Resolved an issue that prevented Salesforce orgs with Dev Hub enabled from configuring Activity Timeline
- Calls now display the call icon within the timeline, rather than the Task icon
- The Activity Timeline now correctly filters out Tasks with the sub-type "Email," preventing multiple copies of an email from being displayed. If you wish to view Emails within the Activity Timeline, set up the EmailMessage object as an activity type instead.
Litify Referral Network
- Litify Referral Network sync now paginates firm data, preventing sync failures due to the large number of firms within the network
- Prevented an component error related to decimal calculation within Settlement Calculator