This is a minor release following Matters + Intakes v22.4. See the v22.4 Release Notes for details on other feature improvements and bug fixes which are also included in this minor release.
- Resolved an issue where some Referrals were unable to sync properly to Referrals Pro due to missing data (Handling Firm value and associated Referral Transaction).
- This issue only affected firms using custom solutions for generating Referrals, as well as firms which created Referrals from the LRN web app rather than from Referrals Pro.
- Existing Referrals which are missing this data will be fixed retroactively by this release.
- Matters which have no assigned Matter Plan, but which have been assigned specific Stages via a custom automation or data load, will see a Matter Plan selection list when viewing the Matter Plan component (“Task Inline Editor”) instead of the assigned Stages and Tasks.
- This is a rare scenario related to customization or data migration into Litify, and does not affect firms using standard Matter Plan assignments.
- The recommended workaround for affected firms is to add the legacy Matter Plan component to your Matter Lightning page layout:
- Navigate to a Matter record page
- Click the Salesforce setup menu (gear icon) > select Edit Page
- Navigate to the tab where your users view the Matter Plan component
- In the left hand column, search for “Matter Plan Component” and drag this component into the correct tab
- Optionally, remove the current Matter Plan components by selecting them and clicking remove (trash can icon) on the top right corner. The component names are:
- Matter Plan Status
- Task Inline Editor
- The Questionnaires settings screen within Litify Setup—where users can import/export Questionnaires—is not loading properly in Orgs on 22.4/22.5