Release Date: 12/15/2020
There are no post-install steps if you're upgrading from v4.0 or v4.6.1.
Production Link: Contact your CSM for the links to this exciting upgrade!
Sandbox Link: Contact your CSM for the links to this exciting upgrade!
- To monitor the progress of the post install script, go to Setup > Apex Jobs, and look for the entry for the CategoryConversionBatch apex class. You can monitor the progress by noting the Batches Processed in comparison to the Total Batches.
Docrio Electron App v2.6.0
- [v4.8] Fixed a bug where deleting folders on a Matter was ALSO causing folders on Intakes to be deleted.
- [v4.8] Fixed a bug with Template Builder where adding an existing Salesforce Record Input would cause the screen to go blank.
- [v4.6.1] Fixed an issue where the File Info Panel was not loading quickly when a file name was clicked on
- [v4.6.1] Fixed an issue related to Winter '21 and building Templates. When building templates if you selected a SF Record, closed out, and then selected SF field, an error was thrown.
Ability to merge packet(s) across multiple records at once
Added tracking to show how a file is entered into Docrio
Improved Docrio Setup process
- Added optimization so that when Docrio default view is set to List, a matter with thousands of files no longer fails to load.
- Added optimization to the time it takes to perform complex merges
Improvements to DocAssign
- Users can now toggle between a 'My Files' view and a 'All Files' view within DocAssign
- Added alerts letting a user know if their DocAssign folder has changed, or the app can not be synced correctly
- Added Offline Syncing to the DocAssign Desktop Folder. If a user places files in the DocAssign app, but is not logged into the electron app. When they open the app and login, DocAssign will sync and upload any new files added.
Updated the Docrio Electron App so the history tabs for DocAssign and Docrio Edit clear when users log out of the app.