This is a critical hotfix release to preemptively resolve permissions issues introduced by the Salesforce Winter '21 seasonal release.
Some organizations have already been upgraded to Winter '21. If that is the case, installing the package will resolve the issues retroactively.
This article was written when the issues were first encountered on October 10th. This upgrade applies the fix described in that article, and will cause no issues for firms who have already taken those steps.
If new Users are added between upgrades, (ie between v22.7 and 22.8), the new users will need to be added to the permission set manually. Follow the steps to do so HERE.
- Post-install script creates a permission set and applies necessary apex class permissions to all Users
- Resolves an issue that caused component errors and missing information within the Litify Actions panel and when viewing some Referrals, Intakes, and Matters
Firm Creation Issues in LRN
- When entering Firms with an ampersand (&) in their name into the Litify Referrals Network, everything written after the '&' in the firm name will be deleted upon saving.
- Replace the ampersand with 'and'
Change in Locale formatting
- All locales passed through the Intakes API have to comply with the new locale formatting. The locale format change added a comma between the date and time values.
- Add a comma between date and time values, or:
- “Disable Test Run” for Enable ICU Locale Formats section in Release Updates (Beta) within your org. Reach out to your CSM for assistance.
New checkbox on Custom Buttons
- Orgs with Custom URL Actions in list views (e.g. Invoices/Damages/etc) are no longer displaying custom buttons.
- There is a new checkbox on Custom Buttons called “display checkboxes”. If you are passing a Matter ID into a report in this fashion, the URL will break unless you uncheck this checkbox.