Product and Version Impacted
- Litify Platform / Salesforce
- Salesforce Winter '21 Update
This is a Salesforce Winter '21 Known Issue
Orgs with Custom URL Actions in list views (e.g. Invoices/Damages/etc) are no longer displaying custom buttons.
There is a new checkbox on Custom Buttons called “display checkboxes”. If you are passing a Matter ID into a report in this fashion, the URL will break unless you uncheck this checkbox.
- Locate the Object Manager from the Litify Setup app.
- Scroll to locate your object with a Custom Button.
- Expense in the gif below.
- Click Buttons, Links, and Actions > [Your Custom Button].
- Click Edit > Uncheck Display Checkboxes.